Saturday, August 9, 2014

Untitled

My heart feels good tonight.
I feel at ease. Comfortable. Happy. Full of love for all people.
I feel like the gates of my heart have been opened. Like my heart which I have guarded so closely for the last while is finally free. I feel like I can really love people again. Without reserve. I don't feel scared or ashamed. I feel peace.
Come, see my heart. See my soul. It's okay. Those things were meant to be seen. Never hidden, but shown forth like a medal, a badge of great honor. Honor so great that it was bestowed upon me by God himself. 
What a wonderful blessing.
I just want to scream to the world,


I am not ashamed! :D

Isn't it wonderful? :D
Come, be a part of me. Of my life. Of who I am. I would love that. I really would. Because I love you.
I love you.
I really do. 
Isn't it wonderful? :D

4 comments :

  1. #ElevationHigh
    But I hope you know how great you are, and how much everyone loves you back! Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo you went to elevation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (really) like this post.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete