Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Oh Love

Wow. Today wonderful things have happened. This week and this month and this year wonderful things have happened. I have been tossed upon the sea of uncertainty, thrilled by the view of new heights, calmed by the stillness of Christ. I have fallen in love, felt rejected in love, felt accepted in love, and come to understand more about what love really is and the role it plays in living life as Christ did. I've danced and sang and shouted and cried and flipped and smiled and frowned.

I've lived. 

Guys, I'm going on a mission. I'M GOING ON A MISSION TO CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I know that is old news, and that is okay with me. For really the first time, I feel genuinely excited to go. I've felt numb for the past while, and now I feel awesome. I feel like a superhero! THIS IS AWESOME. :D What a wonderful thing this is. For everyone I've told before today that I was excited about going, I apologize. I kind of lied to you. I had no clue what to feel. Sorry about that. xD
Oh joy! I feel so happy tonight. Scary happy. The kind of happiness which fear tells me to be afraid of because it could go away and that could hurt. Fear is correct. :) It could, and probably will go away. That's okay. Right now I feel it, and I want to enjoy it while it's here. I don't need you, fear.

AHH MEXICO. AWWWWYEAH. MEXICO HERE I COME. IMMA BE A SUPERHERO. :D

And the Lord is providing ways for me to make the money to go, and my family has a BEAUTIFUL new home, and my Grandparents are some of the most marvelous people I've ever met, and I have a body and hands and eyes and ears, and the internet is amazing, and I got to help lay 15000 sq feet of sod today so now I'll be buff, and the sky and the stars and the Earth and HAPPINESS. UNBRIDLED, UNASHAMED, UNMISTAKEN JOY. :D

Okay. Fewer caps now. Joy is so wonderful. :)

Do you want to know about something that I love? I love people. I love my friends and my family. I really, really would have a hard time expressing this to you in words. I just love them. I see them and I want to dance and sing and laugh and smile. I feel like such a child tonight. Look at these people! I love them! :D
How blessed I am to be alive.











Oh love. You're so much more than I ever had thought before. You are simple, and yet you cover the whole depth and breadth of human experience. Love, you're awesome. :D
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for showing me more about love. I love you, and I bear witness of Your name and Your gospel. Thank you for placing it in my life. :)
Rejoice!

No comments :

Post a Comment