Saturday, July 5, 2014

When I Fall in Love

When I fall in love, I want the light of Christ to shine in her eyes like the sun lights up the morning. I want her to be as happy as Pollyanna and wise as Viktor Frankl. As gentle as Mother Teresa and strong as Emma Smith. I want her face to radiate joy and light.
I do not think she will be this way when I meet her. But that's okay. In fact, I think that's great. I want to learn with her. Grow with her. Improve myself along with her as she improves herself. Give my heart and soul to her. I want to see that she is willing to go through Hell with me, and come out better because of it. Willing to grow with me. Willing to do hard things, and become a more perfect person with me. Willing to receive my heart and soul as her own. Willing to be with me for eternity.
I want to fall in love with her heart, mind, and spirit far before I ever fall in love with her body. I want to be her best friend. I want to help her be happy. I want her to feel loved every moment of every day. I want her to feel like the most beautiful woman on Earth. Because in my eyes, she will be. She already is. I don't know who she is. Where she's living at. What her life is like. Or even if she's in the same country that I am. But I do know that she's alive. She's breathing. Her heart is beating and she's experiencing the same moment that I am. Maybe she'll see this one day. I don't know. I really don't.
I want to be the man that sweeps her off her feet. I want to hide little notes telling her how much I love her in places that she'll find them throughout the day. I want to give her a home and and a family. I want to provide the things necessary to life for her. I want to give my life to her. I want her to be happy.

Anyway. That was... A post. Not really sure why I wrote it. But uh, here it is. I hope you liked it. Haha. :D

**Author's note: This post made me feel super vulnerable. I'm not really sure why. I shouldn't feel vulnerable or hesitant to share things like this. They should be evident already. But uh, I do feel vulnerable. So yeah. Haha. :D Also, this. Yeah. This. I like this. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFT853OYfg **

4 comments :

  1. Dallin, you're just a stud.

    End of story.

    And that's a really lame word so I should come up with a better one.

    Ugg. English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her! She will be one lucky gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dallin you're freaking amazing! I wish there more guys out there like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ditto these three.
    This post is amazing and I kind of adore it a lottle. I want an invitation to your wedding. You two are going to be the cutest couple ever, end of story. ;D

    ReplyDelete