Saturday, September 7, 2013

Today I Learned Something From a Fortune Cookie

My friends, I have to say that sometimes, fortune cookies are profound. :)
I went to Panda Express with some family today, and got some awesome food. Seriously. It was good. :D But something that was better than my food was the fortune I received. It said,
"Look towards the future, but not so far as to miss today."
This is something that I need. I spend so much time thinking about what I'm going to be one day, one day that may not even exist for me in the future. Maybe I won't make it to the day I think and dream about. Today is what determines tomorrow's success, but without today, tomorrow will never happen. Tomorrow is good to think about, but today is the time to act. Now go spread joy.
Love,
Dallin :)

No comments :

Post a Comment