Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thank You

Hey guys. :)
I just want to say thanks. :) It doesn't really matter what for, just so that you know, I mean it.
Thank you.
Thank you for all the good ways that you have influenced me, whether you know it or not. By reading this, you encourage me to write more, and make me feel like what I do is noticed by at least you. So, for that, thank you.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my posts, and for caring enough to leave a comment now and then.
Thank you for being who you are, and for your efforts to become a better person in a world full of sin.
Thank you for all the good you have done for me without my noticing. And, I'm sorry that I did not notice.
And for anything else where thanks is due, thank you.
God bless,
Dallin :)

1 comment :

  1. And thank you for taking time out of your day to inspire us. :)

    ReplyDelete