Sunday, August 18, 2013

Remembering

 My friends, how are you going to be remembered?
What is going to be the first thing to pop into a person's head when they hear your name?
I, for one, want to be remembered as a person with a sincere love of all people, and no regrets. I do not want to leave this life wishing that I had said or done something. I want to be remembered as a teacher, a mentor, a guide and an enlightener. I want people to say at my funeral, "Dallin was a man who changed my life."
So, having said that, allow me to exclaim to the world.
I don't care who you are - I love you. I want to help you. I want you to succeed. I sincerely hope that I have not hurt you. I pray for you. I want you to be a better person than I am.
So, when I tell you that I love you, I mean it. And I say it so that if something happens to you or I, I do not have regrets about not telling you how wonderful you are, and how much I love you often enough.
I refuse to leave this life with any amount of shame.
God bless you, my friends.
Now go spread joy.
Love,
Dallin

No comments :

Post a Comment