Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Questions

Something I was thinking about today.
We've all heard things like, "Would you do this if Christ was standing next to you?" or, "What would you do if your Mother were in the room?" Today a question that astounded me was asked. It was something that shocked me, it hit home.
"What would you do if your future spouse were standing in the room?" 
Woah. I don't know. What would I do different? I mean, this question is obviously mostly for the youth and young adults of the world, but really, what would change? The idea of Christ standing next to me is powerful, but I forget to ask myself this question. The same for the one about my Mom. But I'm not constantly thinking about them. Now, my future wife I think about quite often. Even though I have no clue who she is, she is quite a wonderful lady. She constantly takes a stroll through my mind in a different form with a different personality every day. And she's beautiful. All I want to do is be around her, because she makes me happy, whoever she is. That may sound a little bit odd, but don't you sometimes feel the same way, or remember having felt that way in the past? I must say though. I don't find me thinking about her constantly something that is odd. Whoever she is, she is a huge part of my dream. In fact, it couldn't live without her. And this dream is very important to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment