Sunday, November 3, 2013

If You Don't Look for Something, You're Probably not Going to Find It

I sometimes look at pictures of the stars and of other things and think, "Why aren't the stars ever that clear to me?" and "Why don't I ever see things like that?"
Today as I was looking at some spectacular pictures of the stars, I figured it out.

I never really looked. I've seen the stars thousands of times, but I can count on my hands the number of times that I've actually looked at them. In my rush to live life, I've missed it. Because life is all about the little things, and I'm missing a lot of them. So maybe I need to slow down a little, and take more time to look at, rather than just see the world around me. Because that is how life is lived at it's greatest, and I want to live a great life.



1 comment :