Friday, October 18, 2013

Another Side to Mr. Obama

My friends, a lot of hate is directed towards President Obama. I do not think that he deserves hate, but I also disagree with almost everything he does and says, not to mention that he is a liar and a fraud.
Having said that, he is the President of the United States of America and therefore deserves all due respect that comes with that office. It is the duty of the American people to support him - not necessarily his beliefs or his policies, but support him as the president of the United States of America. If we the American people don't like him, we must take the proper steps to remove him from office lawfully. Even though he plays dirty sometimes by doing things like lying and cheating, we the American people are better than that and must abide by the laws in place, regardless of how much we don't like them.
There is a side of Mr. Obama that I hadn't seen before today though. The side of Obama that is gentle and caring. I don't know, maybe it's all an act, but I felt like this was genuine. All of his other talk of caring about the American people I have a hard time believing. He does nothing to show that he really, sincerely cares about the people like he says he does. Instead he forces things like the Affordable Care Act down their throats. But this time, I think he cared. It was very one on one and personal with a young boy that makes my day every time he uploads a video to youtube. Kid President was invited to the White House and met the president. Take a look for yourself, and maybe reevaluate your thoughts on how you judge other people.

1 comment :

  1. Amen! I too believe we should respect the opinions of everyone with whom we disagree. In fact, perhaps something that is perceived by one person to be a lie, may, in fact, just be a very different perspective on truth.

    I have seen President Obama in many caring situations and think he does genuinely want to help our country. His idea of helping it may differ (widely) from conservatives, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is trying to destroy it. I am very saddened by those who claim to be Christians who act so un-Christlike when talking about our Commander in Chief. ~JS~

    ReplyDelete