Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What is Freedom?

What is freedom?
I don't mean the dictionary definition.
What does freedom mean to you on an individual level?
To me, freedom is what makes me happy. It's what makes me feel alive. It's what gives me purpose.
This is freedom to me.
Freedom is a quiet mountain peak overlooking a beautiful Idaho valley.
Freedom is the American flag waving for all to see.
Freedom is the sunrise, and the sunset.
Freedom is the crisp morning air after a night of heavy snowfall.
Freedom is a walk in the woods with nobody around for miles.
Freedom is hard work.
Freedom is contentment, joy, and peace.
This isn't going to be a long post. I just want you to think.
What does freedom mean to you?
How are you going to protect your freedoms?
Are you willing to fight and die for your freedom?
Because if you don't fight for your freedom, who will?

No comments :

Post a Comment