Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Am Useful

Today, while at work, I realized something profound to me.
I am useful.
I am important.
I am needed.
Say that out loud. Believe it. You are useful, important, and needed. I don't care what you do, don't do, say, or don't say, you are useful, important, and needed in some way and to somebody.
I am useful because I'm a hard worker.
I am important because I am a Son of the Highest King.
I am needed because there is work to do, and I'm willing to do it.
In what ways are you useful? What about important? Needed?
Think about it.
Focus on the good.
Find how you're useful, why you're important, and where you're needed.
And then go and do.
This is how you live life with purpose.
Now get off of your computer and go live life. :)

2 comments :

  1. Ward..... this made me happy. :)

    And after spending 3 weeks in D.C. with family, Chip and a bunch of random strangers who I came to like by the end of the week and then had to leave...... I think I finally found my mission/purpose in life. I found something to go after. Something to reach for. Not that I didn't have any goals before...but they were more short-term goals...and I think I found a bigger meaning to my life now. :) And just cause you asked for it:

    I am useful.
    I am important.
    I am needed.

    Tada! Great post. :) And now I'll get off my computer and not get a life. ;) jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Dallin, You are awesome! I am so glad we became friends somehow. I feel like I reap all the befits of our friendship. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

    ReplyDelete