Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Counting My Blessings

My friends, life is so good. :D
It's good because God gave me the opportunity to make it good, and I took that opportunity. He gives that same opportunity to you every day. Will you take it?

So anyway, because I'm so happy, and so grateful to God, I am going to list my blessings. Or... Some of them. Haha. :D
I am alive.
Christ atoned for my sins.
I have the choice to be happy.
I have a family.
I have friends.
I have a blog.
I have work.
I have freedom.
I have a home.
I have food and drink.
I have the opportunity to wrestle.
I have the opportunity to become educated.
I have a car.
I have clothing.
I have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
I live in the most free country in the world.
I am capable of feeling love.
I have the opportunity to change the world.
Someone smiled at me today.
I am healthy.
I am happy.
I am capable of greatness.
The Earth is beautiful.
My life is hard. (That really is a blessing.)
People are good.
I have the opportunity to serve.
I have the opportunity to uplift.
I have the opportunity to do God's work.

So anyway. That's a pretty vague list. But it's my list for now. Haha. :D

No comments :

Post a Comment