Monday, November 28, 2016

The Poem of the Unknown Prophet

Hello Dallin's blog world!
I'm Dallin's Aunt Erika, and before he left on his mission, he added me as an admin on his blog so that if he had any thoughts that he wanted to share while he's away, I could post them here for him. So ... this is Elder Ward's latest poem. ENJOY!

The Poem of the Unknown Prophet

I am the man who spoke the truth
In that place, that moment, that day.
And I am the man whose words changed your mind
When your feed had ran the wrong way.
My speech is not perfect, It's simple and slow,
And sometimes in my words I..
Stumble.
It's.. Hard. To speak   for me.
So I study and I try - I work really hard.
I want to have speech with mejor
My thoughts are so clear and my heart knows the words.
Sometimes they just don't quite...
Get out the door?
It's hard.. For me.. to speak.
But that doesn't matter and I'll tell you why.
My message is not of this world.
I speak of the Savior - on His wings I fly
The scroll of His scripture I've daily unfurled.
I comfort the lonely, the sick I do heal
In His name, by His power, I KNOW He is real.

For me.. It's hard... To speak.
But when I speak, God guides my words.

I do not.. Remember.. What I said.
In that day, that moment, that place.
But I spoke what He told me as best as I could,
And I... I am thankful.. for His Grace.

No comments :

Post a Comment