Friday, October 31, 2014

Why Wealth?

Most people dream of wealth... Success... Fame.
So I had a question.
Why?
Why would a person want to be wealthy, isn't that just more money to deal with and more stress?
Then I thought about it for a while. People want wealth because they want experience. The world is so much easier to experience as a wealthy person. A wealthy person can give more, can travel more, can experience more, and make a greater impact on the world...
One day I'm going to be a wealthy person, and with that wealth I'm going to change the world.
I'm going to do so much good for so many people.
Come, join me. We'll go together, and we'll experience the world. We'll uplift everybody we see.
We'll do God's work, and spread His light to the nations.
We will change the world.

No comments :

Post a Comment